Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Goal Times

Hello again everyone,

On the left side of the page, you can see the goal times you've submitted to me for this upcoming season. For some, I know you're trying to be realistic, but I want everyone shooting for the moon. It's great to be realistic, but what's the point of making goals if they're going to be easy to achieve. For others, I LOVE the ambition. I'm a big believer that you can never set the bar too high. Remember, every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible. I have faith in every single one of you and I honestly can't wait to see you all race. This is gonna be an awesome season and I'm so excited to coach you guys hopefully to greatness. I think we can do it as long as we believe in ourselves. Remember, it's just as much mental as it is physical!

No comments:

Post a Comment